Saturday 9 September 2017

The end is nigh

I gave myself a deadline for finding an agent and/or publisher for Drawn To The Deep End that has seen me submit to 36 different organisations of one sort or the other since last Christmas.

That deadline expired today. Here's the state of play for those 36 submissions; in this context "Live" just means "haven't responded and don't publish a timescale for responding". So notionally live but, in reality, elapsed. Dead, if you prefer.

So the work on producing a self-published version starts tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Been there, got the T-shirt. Best of luck with the self-publishing. It's the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!

      The good thing about this is, I've had time to get ready, and expect to turn the paperback around in pretty short order. In may even "drop" today, as I might say if I was, oh I don't know, fifteen or something... but yes, publication is imminent!

      Delete