Friday, 28 October 2011

Help me out... host an ad?

I don't have an agent, let alone a publisher. I don't have an intern or a PA. I am a one-man band. On the one hand, this is great - I have full, sole creative control, for starters. But on the other, this can be very hard work - I have to do everything myself. All the promo, all the publicity, every website change or new page you see here, the lot. It's a wonder I have time to do any writing.

So I'm going to ask for a little help... from you, if that's alright. Would you be so kind as to host an ad for Dark Steps? Perhaps you have your own website or blog. Perhaps you tweet about books. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.... would you be so kind? If you could host an ad for the Amazon/Kindle version of Dark Steps that would be truly lovely. Here's the code you would need to embed on your site or blog.

<iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?lt1=_blank&amp;bc1=FFFFFF&amp;IS2=1&amp;nou=1&amp;bg1=FFFFFF&amp;fc1=000000&amp;lc1=0000FF&amp;t=waddly-21&amp;o=2&amp;p=8&amp;l=as1&amp;m=amazon&amp;f=ifr&amp;ref=tf_til&amp;asins=B005GQ84CE" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>Thanks - you're very kind.

2 comments:

  1. Send me the code - I can't seem to copy it from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Rol, the code is on its way to your email inbox...though it took two attempts to send properly!

    ReplyDelete